Best Budget Motel Apartments In Emerald
Emerald Town is one of the most gorgeous places to visit in Queensland Australia. A warm welcome awaits you here at A & A Lodge Motel as we understand Everything you need for the perfect stay without your budget.
Why Should You Choose Us?
You may be wondering what set us apart in motel industry, well here are some of the key reasons that answer your questions.
- A & A Lodge Motel is the only motel at Emerald, Old, situated at the centre of the main hub of Emerald Town.
- The three main pubs of the town, Edison Café, Dominoes, and Fairburn Bakery, and Coles Express and Post Office are located within 50 meters from our motel.
- We will be the first motel you see when you enter the town from Rock Hampton by passing the Shell on the same side.
- Our motel will offer your highly comfortable and air-conditioned accommodation at an affordable price.
- We’ll also offer you an early check-in facility from 10 am in the morning. We also offer a late check-in facility at any time you want because we are 24X7 open.
- A & A Lodge Motel is also a pet-friendly motel but only on request.
Our A & A Lodge Motel, have amicable and friendly staff. We also have 24X7 on-site manager in our best in class motel apartments at Emerald who will make sure that your stay at our motel is as comfortable as possible. When you come to us for accommodation, you will get an experience of a lifetime at a very low budget.
What We Offer?
We, at A & A Lodge Motel, shall offer you various luxurious lodges and motel amenities such as:
- Free Wi-Fi in the room
- Coffee and tea making facility
- On-site parking facility for passenger vehicles
So, come to us at A & A Lodge Motel as we are the best motel at Emerald, Old. Once you stay with us, you will love to come back to us.
Our prices will bring you in And service will bring you back :
Your Home away from Home in Emerald
Our Price, Location and our Free pick-up from the airport will bring you in,
Our Super comfy beds and Great Service will bring you back.
It looks pretty ordinary on the outside, but the service is exceptional and the rooms are superb: immaculate, clean, comfortable and, dare I say it for a motel, a little swish. There's free wi-fi, microwave, fridge, kettle and toaster. The rate said no breakfast, but friendly host Jean Mackay supplied toast and fruit anyway.
My husband and I stopped here overnight on a long drive from NSW to Far North QLD. would recommend for a stopover, bed was comfy, air con did a great job, all the facilities you need for a quick stopover. Clean facilities, Off street parking and we didn't notice any noise at night. For the price we paid and what we were after, we were very happy.
Friendly and accommodating staff. I have always been made to feel welcome here. The rooms are tastefully decorated, clean and well appointed. It is also exceptional value for the money. I stay here regularly and being in the middle of town there are good access to eatery's etc.